Most Valuable Map
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lag/possible memory leaking (and cheat)

Go down

Lag/possible memory leaking (and cheat) Empty Lag/possible memory leaking (and cheat)

Post by Deathera Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:57 am

Hey i want to say i love your game, MVM.

i found one huge bug... sometime when player die, it cause HUGE lag. (i assumed memory leaking) and often its impossible to stay playing.

i found couple of cheat.

if u got buddy's control at begin of game. u can make lots of characters. not limited to one.

if you buy any power up (other than stats power up) and repick. you will still carry that power up and get 8 extra points to spent.

i know this is wrong forum, but i want say. i got lots of MVM buddy who play it lots. we want to make MVM clan. i would love to help you out w testing or stuff. thanks

warcraft screenname, caryh13 (east)
email, caryh13@tmail.com

thanks

Deathera

Back to top Go down

Lag/possible memory leaking (and cheat) Empty Re: Lag/possible memory leaking (and cheat)

Post by Falk Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:07 pm

thanks for your help Deathera, i'm working on memory leaks so i hope that lag problem does not happen on next version Smile
if u got buddy's control at begin of game. u can make lots of characters. not limited to one.
Fixing
if you buy any power up (other than stats power up) and repick. you will still carry that power up and get 8 extra points to spent.
Fixing
Thank you Smile
Falk
Falk
Admin

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-06-29

https://mvmap.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lag/possible memory leaking (and cheat) Empty Re: Lag/possible memory leaking (and cheat)

Post by Falk Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:29 pm

btw
I appreciate your testing help intention, but the best help i get is when players report bugs, suggestions and their opinions on the forum, like you just did Smile
I'll create a Clan/Group forum category for you and everyone else who has a clan or a group and want somewhere to share and discuss about the map
Falk
Falk
Admin

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-06-29

https://mvmap.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum