Most Valuable Map
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impossible boss and some idea

Go down

Impossible boss and some idea Empty Impossible boss and some idea

Post by Caryh13 Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:29 am

MVM is nearly like impossible bosses. but impossible boss is more foucsed on single hero and mouse skill "dodge" you can say impossible boss is like wow bosses.. you have to know boss's next moves to stay alive.

i liked MVM cuz it more foucsed on teamwork. one messed up= game over.

i know you wont do this, but i just want to say... PLEASE dont make game like impossible boss.. just copy idea or some items... but please DONT make it more like impossible boss. ok?

you might add code... just to show how much point you has or how much far boss you make it. that would be fun, saving records. (i dont like it when you used code for level up and have some special skills or buff, i like to saving codes.. like "your best record" i hope you get the idea) i know this will require lots of work. but this can be your last thing in list. juz keep it in mind.

shuman is foucsed too much on healing, each time i tried to be dps. i always end up become healer. maybe u should balanced some of heros. so that way everyone can get MVP

i think tank should get point for "damage taken" for MVP, but of course balance them, suprise attack is kinda over powered.. i already has about 30 agi when 3rd boss arrive. that mean 15 dmg per hit already. and 6th will be 50 agi. (lv 2 suprise attack) will be 50 dmg per hit. with super speed. very over powered.

that all for now. =)

Caryh13

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down