Most Valuable Map
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

multiple problems with 9th boss

Go down

multiple problems with 9th boss Empty multiple problems with 9th boss

Post by Reaper Fri May 29, 2009 8:44 pm

Biggest problem is the fatal error bug. I consistently get to this boss only to have game crash most times. I've only had 1 time out of at least 10 times getting to this boss where I ran out of chances before game crashed. I can't tell what's causing it, I've had it happen just when he begins to use corpse shock, right after using it, and sometimes just randomly in the middle of the fight. If anyone has some insight on how to avoid it or if it's been fixed in a forthcoming version would be nice, best attempt was getting him to 73 hp, many close tries ruined by fatal error.
The other bug is corpse shock itself, I've had it kill me, and seen other players die as well when they are CLEARLY not near anyone else, any corpses, the boss, lightning on the ground, summons, or anything at all, just random death for no reason. I've had it happen most commonly at the bottom right corner of the fighting area near the wall, not sure if proximity to walls is supposed to do damage to you from it, if so perhaps that's the problem. I think some other times I've been near trees or something so maybe they cause it too. Any insight onto this problem as well would be nice, could try to just have everyone not near walls or trees on top of players/corpses/summons/wards/the boss, but it's often unavoidable due to the knockback then slow.

Reaper

Back to top Go down

multiple problems with 9th boss Empty Re: multiple problems with 9th boss

Post by Caryh13 Sat May 30, 2009 7:03 pm

i did saw some sheeps appear out of nowhere... i wonder thats "bug" that confected with corpse shock?

Caryh13

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down