Most Valuable Map
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What we REALLY NEED is...!

2 posters

Go down

What we REALLY NEED is...! Empty What we REALLY NEED is...!

Post by BlazinAzn Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:54 am

I believe we REALLY NEED is...!
#1 for MVM players (on this forum) to get together on one realm (east or west) and create clan MVC (if its not taken)
#2 i also think we need a bot for this will help with a hosting problem if no hosts are on, and it will bring alot more popularity and attention to this godly map. (also if we are all in one realm we wont need two bots Very Happy)
#3 Falk to be around more, im not sure any one even knows where he has gone, but Falk is the reason we are here, the reason you are reading this, and the reason i am writing this.
I would also like to hear you opinion on what we need (non-map related because map related stuff goes into suggestions) if you have any thing you think we need post it here! I would like to keep this a serious topic so please lets be mature and have serious suggestions. Thank you for reading my post and for contributing your time and thought.
BlazinAzn
BlazinAzn

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

What we REALLY NEED is...! Empty Re: What we REALLY NEED is...!

Post by Caryh13 Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:08 am

yepp right. and it would be nice if falk let us know if he going to AWOL for a while

Caryh13

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum