Most Valuable Map
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

load code/level threshold lost points rework suggestion

Go down

load code/level threshold lost points rework suggestion Empty load code/level threshold lost points rework suggestion

Post by Reaper Fri May 29, 2009 9:02 pm

A serious weakness in the load code and how the chances reset once getting past certain bosses is that it actually cheats you out of points. The bonus points from being MVP, and the 2 points per wipe(when they get reset if you hadn't wiped yet you lose 6-8 points compared to if you had wiped a bunch of times). I suggest you convert the remaining wipes when they get reset into bonus points given to everyone. As it stands when I play with good people who can definitely kill the voidwalker boss, we purposely wipe until we have 2 chances left to maximize points, it's just a pain when it could be incorporated into a bonus. The MVP bonus point loss is harder to fix...when you use the load code you are cheating a bunch of people on your team from bonus points they would have gotten. For that reason and the wipe one I almost always just play through the beginning bosses to maximize points, but it kinda defeats the purpose of a load code. Don't think anyone would complain if you just distributed 2-3 extra points to everyone to compensate for the mvp bonus they're giving up by loading.

Reaper

Back to top Go down

load code/level threshold lost points rework suggestion Empty Re: load code/level threshold lost points rework suggestion

Post by Caryh13 Sat May 30, 2009 7:07 pm

it would be nice if you add some point for " unuse chances" when u beat 6th boss.. like 3 bonus point per person than 2... that would make people try harder

and i totally agreed with him, you should put all wipe and mvp points for load too (my idea above is for serious mvm players, and please dont put that on load, its kinda ruin my whole idea)

Caryh13

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Back to top Go down